WHAT IS THIS POLICY FOR?
We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand. If you’d like further information or have any questions, please contact us directly.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (http://www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect anonymous aggregated data when you use our website. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our website and is not linked to any accounts or personal information that you may have provided.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect the information from cookies when you use our websites. A cookie is a small file that resides on your device and is recognised by our server when you visit our website. This tells us your Internet Provider (IP) address, the type of device that you use, the browser that you use and what domain you are accessing our sites from.
We may collect personal information about you when you provide information to us directly.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Enter into a contract with us
- Fill out any form by a third party such as Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin
- Follow or post comments in response to our social media
WHEN CAN WE CHANGE THIS POLICY?
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. This policy was last updated on 16/02/2022.
WHY DO WE WANT YOUR INFORMATION?
Lots of reasons! What it all comes down to is so that we can provide you with the best service possible.
We will only collect personal information for a lawful purpose connected with your use of one or more of our services. We require your personal information in these instances because it is necessary for us to:
- Enter into a contract with you when providing a service
- Verify your identity
- Help provide any other services that you have requested
- Provide you with customer support
- Offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests
- Undertake any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that you have given express consent to be contacted about
- Undertake any other purposes for which you have given permission
We will only collect personal information for a lawful purpose connected with your use of one or more of our services where the collection of personal information is necessary for that purpose. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN THIS INFORMATION?
We may retain all personal information that we collect for as long as administratively necessary.
HOW CAN YOU OPT OUT OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TOOLS?